The mission of Indiana University School of Medicine - Evansville serving Southern Indiana is to
- Provide outstanding medical education
- Conduct innovative research
- Promote excellent patient care with a focus on preventative medicine
Our vision is to develop a world-class interdisciplinary team of scientist and clinicians working together to educate physicians and conduct innovative research in a scholarly environment that
- Promotes patient-centered preventive medicine.
- Emphasizes the scientific basis of healthy behavior throughout the four year competency-based medical curriculum.